Geoconomy is a news service for the civil Earth observation community. We cover the use of satellite data by large and small businesses, government, regulators and researchers to serve society and better understand our planet. We write about services, business models, technologies and funding, with a focus on downstream applications.
We ask, how does Earth observation data help to:
- conserve wildlife and Earth’s natural environment?
- protect our cities and infrastructure?
- enhance safety and security?
- keep our air and water clean ?
- make agriculture more efficient and sustainable?
- develop innovative products and services?
- regulate industry and plan for the future?
- understand our planet?